A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I won't stop until it's ready

Wha' Up?
This album is so hot you can see smoke coming from it. I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited. 'For real though', my sound is very unique and 'in the house'. Y'all gone 'cop' this, believe that! All you weak singers and producers, you better watch ya back, cuz I ain't playing, homie. The vocals are so tight, I get tears in my eyes when I hear them. Ah man, and the beats, the beats ain't playing, I laid them so phat it's like eatin' a plate of greens and neckbones. You know what I'm saying? I'm getting hot - thinking about all them babygirls dropping it 'down low' to my phat beats. WOW!! What a sight. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING HOMEBOYS? Hey, I better stop, I'm starting to trip. I LOVE THEM GULS! Alright, I'm back, I got myself together. OK, again... my first album is nearly ready and um 'bout to hit y'all up'. I just know y'all gone cop it, I just know it. That's it.

No comments: