A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Album release soon


Hi,
Get ready everybody, the album of the year is nearly completed. I'm so proud, so proud. Wait until you hear this masterpiece and savor the contents. Your going to give it the praise it truly deserves and tap you feet the whole time. I say these things because it is the holy truth. The album will prove that I am one of history's best. Every note of every song is crafted wonderfully, every vocal is perfect, the production all-in-all is just amazing. As you all can see, I am extremely confident of the quality and future success of this album. The reason is because I believe in my musical talent to the upmost degree, and I know that the public thrists for real, original sounds. And that is what this album delivers. So get ready, here I come.

No comments: