A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Monday, June 11, 2007

To your personal development

Hello there,
I want everybody to just think for a moment. You may have a problem or two, but just let that go for a while. Now, think about what life means to you. Think about how fortunate you are to be living - to be able to see a flower, to be able to see a child laugh. Isn't it a blessing? Life has many secrets and obstacles to make us strong. Remember, you got this far and will go farther. Somehow, you always get through, things work out. Hold that head up - you've made it through the last trial, and you will make it through this one. Learn to flow with the challenges that life brings you. Let life teach you how to live. Do some things that lift your spirit. If you like mountain climbing; then go do it, if you like writing poetry, go write. Try to always bring some positive influence into your existence. Your thoughts can be changed. You don't have to live in a negative state, it all starts with your thought process. That is the key. I never let the problems in my life take me totally out of a positive thinking mode. I always cut bad thought at their root, so they don't get a jump on me. Believe me, it works. It's no easy thing to wash your mind of negative thoughts, but practice makes perfect. I'll leave y'all with these golden words. They will go a long way in your personal development and self-improvement, 'believe that'. Remember to use them OK. Later.



No comments: