A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Federal Reserve Chairman, Mr. Bernanke, On US Economy


Yes, as you’ve noticed, I’ve been away a bit. You guys didn’t get too lonely did ya? I’m OK, I‘ve just been busy, busy, busy...but I’m back now and here’s the scoop: The economy is in bad shape. I hope that bit of top secret info didn’t cause you guys too much shock, they(the Feds, etc.) have pulled the wool over our sweet little sheep eyes again. I remember hearing the Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke, say in the latter part of last year that we were not in for a recession, but I knew from the looks of things - jobs, gas, housing - that oh yes, we were in a recession in 2007 and certainly now in 2008 - the Feds always have a way of hiding the truth. It’s called lying, oh my, such a dirty word. You mean the federal government, our fine and distingished statesmen lied to us. Why treat us like this, we sheep haven’t done anything wrong, we’re always good little blind and nieve creatures...Why?...Why?...Why?

America might be the “promise land” but we don’t always get everything we’re promised. Mr. Ben Bernanke , our beloved Fed Chairman, has finally admitted what most of us knew all along - we are in - okay, we are heading in the direction of a recession. Whoo...I think I need to wipe my face after that one. You would have thought Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke was pulling teeth - but whose teeth, ours or his? Any way folks, we going to be alright. Right?

Of course, I must, I must, it’s my solemn duty to leave you with some bountiful, uplifting thoughts to lighten your load. Even though our most honored and respected Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke has given us some rather foil news - we must not let that send our minds and hearts into a pessimstic dungeon. This is a first time we have experienced quite a few times before, a recession, a downturn in the economy, and surely it won’t be the last. This United States of America will make it through these somewhat turbulent times and each and everyone of us loyal sheep will take our part in this country’s recovery. We will make, we will make it. We all should focus on what we as single individuals can do to make America, our glorious country, what it has always been - The world’s strongest nation. Stand up and salute this wonderful place called the “United States of America”. I leave you all with this.

No comments: