A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shout-Out To America And The Soldiers In Iraq


This isn’t going to be a vote for or against the war we find ourselves in over in Iraq, instead I want to show my gratitude for the people over there who are sacrificing everything for this country. I want them to know that I think about them a whole lot, and that they are doing a very admirable job - protecting this country - our beloved United States of America. What greater love can a man or woman have than to lay down his or her life for his brother.




Many of you soldiers are coming back to America, your home, in an impaired condition. Some of you aren’t returning at all. I think of your courage and love for America - you all make me proud to be in America - the greatest country of all.



Soldiers, know that most people in America and elsewhere see as I do. Let not the word Vietnam shed darkness and dishonor over your so honorable actions in Iraq, you brave men and women are obeying your Commander-in-Chief like a good knight would serve his king. I stand and give each and everyone of you a round of applaud for keeping this country strong. So, soldiers feel good about yourselves for we appreciate the work you do - Protecting the United States of America. Thank you so much.

No comments: