A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She Loves McDonald's McNuggets, But...

I myself love the taste of those little bread covered chicken gems of delicacy. I just love dipping a McNugget into some of that sweet, delicious barbeque sauce they give you to accompany them. It makes for a meal fit for a king, and a queen, according to news out of Fort Pierce, Florida. Down here we have a young woman looking at law troubles because of her passion for McNuggets. She called 911 to get police help over a McDonald's McNugget dispute. She, Latreasa Goodman, said, “This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency." McNuggets are a prescription to her, she “needs her McNuggets. Give this woman her McNuggets.... Please!!!



Next time...Miss Latreasa Goodman, try...really try, not to allow those juicy morsels, along with their tangy, delectable sauce, get the best of you and get you into trouble. McDonald's, I’m appalled....how can you serve such addictve substances. McNuggets are just to scrumpous...

No comments: