A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crystle Stewart: This Is The 2008 Miss USA?

This I didn’t know...I don’t keep up with beauty pageants, the winner of the Miss USA Pageant was a black contestant, Miss Crystle Stewart, who won the Miss USA title in 2008, well...well...well...this was certainly a big surprise to me...given the Vanessa Williams debacle of years gone by. For me, and the world to see another negro get any big beauty pageant crown was rather shocking - I’m still shocked, I wouldn’t have believe it...


And man...is this 2008 Miss USA not the boom?...this “dime” is surely a beauty, she representing for real...wow...do it, baby. Again, her name is Crystle Stewart, she is from Texas and what a wonderful sight...when I saw her I nearly fell off my couch, she's that striking...a real pretty woman, indeed. And she is a black woman...that means alot...alot... Job well done, Crystle Stewart, our 2008 Miss USA.

No comments: