A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Thinking of my little Angel


Hi there,
I've been thinking about my sweet little angel, Glenda. You know? I'm going to keep promoting her until she's bigger than Pokemon. She has magic too, she can fly, make things appear out of air and her most precious power - she has LOVE. As I said before I love starry things and Glenda-the Angel is a very starry thing. She came to me when I was thinking of creating a cartoon . She just started flowing into my mind and before you know it, she was being drawn on the paper before me. That's how I created Glenda-the Angel, out of nothing. I really love her and she's all mine. See her at: Framed Art . Click on the Glenda-the Angel page on the site, she will love to see you. See ya.

No comments: