A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Releasing my album

Wha’ Up?

I’m about to release it - my album is just about ready for release. It was a labor of pain and joy, you will hear some really original sounds and composition. Please know that from the beginning I set out to make a totally new sound. The sound is called “ Glendell”, that’s my name and that’s my sound. Yeah, they will try to imitate, they will try to dance like me, they will try to sing like me, they will try to write like me, but they are sure to fail. They will fail because they are not me - Glendell. I’m going to make an impact on the music industry because you haven’t heard or seen my way of doing things. I feel I’m very oriiginal and this is something the music industry - the entertainment industry as a whole - could use.

I got into this industry because I feel and know that my musical ability is way above the standard of the music business, and I know there is a need for genuine talent. Talent is my middle name, I sing. dance, write, and produce some of the most exciting music you will ever hear - you can write that down! When the album is released, the world will have its say as to whether its good or bad, this I look forward to. I can’t think of a more enjoyable career. With music I get to have my cake and eat it too. I constantly have to pinch myself to remind myself that I’m in this business that so many want to be in. I’m going to take market share from some of the known artists, but that’s the way it is and here before you folks see and hear me, write this down and remember, I wrote this before anyone even hear of me. You, my blog audience, got my prediction before anybody even bought one cd.

Now, let me express why I am in this entertainment business. From birth it was my destiny to be a performer. Music is like breathing to me, I can’t explain it to you any other way. When a little boy I found nothing more enjoyable than beating on a plasitc bucket and singing a song. Quite recently I found out that members of Motown - the house that Berry Gordy built - did the same exact thing when they were children. This blew my mind. Famous musicians did the same as I did, wow. Like they say, “birds of a feather flock together”. As I’ve said, entrance into the entertainment realm was my destiny, I couldn’t change it if I tried. Soon you will all see that I was certainly chosen to do this, I gaurantee it. So stay tuned, I’m going to keep you abreast of my doings. And always look to something good.

No comments: