A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pretty Girl Makes Pretty Portrait

This here is some portrait art I did a few years ago, I like it a lot, and a viewer can really feel the warmth this figure(a pretty girl) gives off. Her friendly smile exudes joy and happiness...it really communicates a friendly atmosphere. This portrait came about because of my being taken by the beauty of this young woman. Her face just said draw me...draw me. SO I DID! And the rest is history. I hope ya'll enjoy looking at it as much as I do. And remember, I can produce a portrait of you and/or your animal(s) too, just email me or call(1-561-740-7209).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Irene Cara. Remember her?

Glendell-The Art Master said...

angelika, you are a woman after my heart...that is who this portrait is. I left the identification off because now my art skills have deepened and I would have drawn her better, but yes, you hit it on the nail. It is Irene Cara, indeed.