A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The album is 'crazy'

Hi there,
The album is 'crazy', I mean 'crazy'. The bass, the treble, it's all in there waiting for your ears. What I'm about to release to the world is a masterpiece. All my hard work paid off, and now I have the album I wanted and then some. The vocals are the best and are 'off the chain', they're going to leave you spellbound. I already know how the videos are going to look - the world is going to be shocked and amazed by my dance skills. Some of the 'joints' will cause tears, others will shoot you with pure dance energy. I hear you, I hear you - it's coming, it's coming! Not long to wait! As you go through life try to look at the flowers sometime. So long.

No comments: