A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hooray for the UK!!

Hello,
I'm in the United Kingdom now. An online gallery has put my art on the world wide web. All my peoples in the UK and everywhere else can see my creations live. Marketing is heating up for me and I'm very happy about it. I know that if my artwork is seen it will sell. I have to continue to apply pressure on the marketing end, and this new member of my team really makes me feel good. Hooray for the UK! My artistic talents are finding their place in the world, and this UK gallery is just one more notch in my marketing belt. My framed art, my paintings, my music will all be accepted universally, and mankind will be the beneficiary of this wonderful artistic output. Signing off, bye.

No comments: