A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Monday, April 23, 2007

American Idol and no Sanjaya?

Hi peoples,
Well, they cut him out- Sanjaya that is. But wait, I've picked him as a real entertainer. The young man has something. He's definitely not afraid of the camera and his singing skills are OK(from the little I've heard). Sanjaya if you can hear me, I would love to write and produce your debut album. You got it man, believe me I know! You did a lot for American Idol and don't ever forget it. American Idol is entertainment and you definitely entertained the viewers. Sanjaya, I'll be watching what you do from here on out and if it's destiny we will hook-up. Give it up for American Idol everybody! I had to talk about Sanjaya because I think he has what it takes to be a success in the music industry. He's one of my homies in the bis' now. Good luck, Sanjaya, your making me proud. Bye, folks.

No comments: