A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let’s Go, New York Giants! Let’s GO!



Let’s do this New York Giants, I’m counting on you to be the white knights that defeats the evil dark knights. Come on guys...dig deep...stand up straight...we can do this. It’s not like we don’t have the weapons to win this war. You are the New York Giants, the NFL’s NFC Champions, you are the New York Giants. Feel better now? And Oh, did I forget to mention, you fellas can help us Miami Dolphins out, too. I’d really appreciate it.




Okay, now... let me proceed. NY Giants, you have a very unenviable task before you, your opponent ain’t no joke. Yeah, in my last post, I spoke on The New England Patriot’s disregard for the NFL polices, but that doesn’t mean I don’t respect the real talent of the New England Patriots. You are going to have to play a perfect game to beat this infamous NFL team. Believe that. You New York Giants are going to have to be on your A game, no missed tackles; no missed field goals; no interception and most of all - NO GIVING UP.

Good luck New York Giants!







No comments: