A blog about art, music, personal development, entertainment and more...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jason Taylor, Ex-Miami Dolphin...Good Bye

Mr. Jason taylor...you tackled...you cheered...you defended...you represented - you were an excellent Miami Dolphin. You are no longer with us but I want you to know I appreciate the play you unleashed every sunday and monday that you played, we Miami Dolphins will miss your exciting defensive play, and defensive leadership...Jason Taylor, I for one am already missing you - you certainly deserve the best any team can give you.


Previously, I had heard that Mr Bill Parcells(60 Minutes, interviews, etc...), that he “ is a controller”, “you can’t step on the kings toes”...but these type of comments could be the work of haters, he did make some enemies during his allustrious career, right? But now I’m thinking that maybe Mr, Parcells is a bit too bossy, maybe he should look alittle into the “control factor” he has with his players. Could Mr. Bill Parcells be too egotistical? I’m afraid he is the reason my Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas are no longer Miami Dolphins. Man...this is tearing me apart. Bill Parcells I hope you know what you doing...i’m with you, you are a good coach but this move is scaring the mess out of me...

OK, yes, business is business but how could he release or offend Jason Taylor , or Jack Thomas, two of the most prolific tacklers and sackers in the NFL, how could they become meniacle all of a sudden?....I hear their trade value was the prime reason, but I suspect other things too...Jason Taylor and his partner, Zach Thomas loved their team - The Miami Dolphins.

Well, looks like I won’t get to revenge upon those NY Jets with Jason Taylor at the helm, or enjoy seeing him smile when the Miami Dolphins become an AFC championship team. Oh well, life goes on, good luck Jason Taylor.

One last thing, NY Jets, you better start running...we gonna get you still...run...run...run....

No comments: